About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

April 13, 2010

Olay Quench for Clunkers

I haven't personally tried this yet - but I can't wait to pick up a bottle. I just ran across this ad while I was using the new Swagbucks site (see previous blog entry or use the banner right above this entry). You can earn swagbucks for doing surveys etc....

So I was really excited when Olay offered a free mail-in-rebate for their new Quench body lotion. You'll want to do this soon, since the offer ends on 4/16/10 (rebates need to be received by 4/30/10).

Check out this link on You Tube ~ Franglea's music video is pretty funny! You can also pick up the rebate here.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Thanks for this! I will do it right now! I have eczema and this lotion helps keep it at bay! It is definitely one of my favorite things! you are the best!

Popular Posts