About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

April 29, 2010

The Ogden and Orem Winco's are opening Monday, May 3rd @ 9:00 am

I just saw this posted on Facebook. So if any of you live in these area's watch for the ad to come in your mail. They have it posted on Facebook, but I can't read it or enlarge it enough to read all of what's on it. It does say that this sale will also be good at both of the other (West Valley and Midvale) stores as well (May 3 - May 9).

Here's what I can see on the FB ad though:

Strawberries $2.98, 4lb container, limit 1

10 lb bag russet potatoes $.68, 10lb bag, limit 1, (U.S. No. 1)

Variety pack muffins $1.98, 6 pk

Large gourmet cookies $2.98, 18 ct. all varieties

Bulk pinto beans $.48/lb

Bulk raw almonds $1.98/lb, 4lb container

Planters peanuts $1.78, 16oz dry roasted, regular or unsalted

White Rain shampoo or conditioner $.78, 18 oz

Chex Mix traditional snack mix, Gardettos or Bugles $.98, 7.5 - 0.75 oz

Raw shell on shrimp $3.48, 31-40ct, previously frozen, 2lb bag $6.76 ea

Big cut Co-Jack cheese $1.98/lb

Circle T Boneless Beef Tenderloin $2.98/lb, whole in the bag, limit 2

Deli, Virginia Ham, Turkey Breast or Roast Beef $1.98/lb

Foster Farms Whole Bag Fryers $.68/lg, Twin bags, limit 2 twin bags

Wild Pacific Salmon Fillets $3.98, 1.5lb pkg

(these aren't the specials for the Grand Opening, but this must be what's on sale for that week).

I'm excited to try shopping at Winco for the first time! Wish me luck :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can also check the website for information on the opening. It is www.wincofoods.com.

Popular Posts