About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

April 2, 2010

Easter Egg Dyeing - very kid friendly

In the Family Fun magazine this month, there was a tip for dyeing Easter Eggs. I tried to find a link to the article on their site, but couldn't. So here's my feeble attempt to re-create.

It seems like every year - especially at our house someone drops and cracks an Easter egg while dyeing it.

This simple little trick really saved the day. I wish I had thought of it first!



Use whisks to help those little ones who want to help so desperately, but seem to fumble with getting the eggs in and out of the colored water.

Just slide your hard boiled egg in between the wires and set it in your cup. It's easy to drop it in and pull it out!

HaPPy EASter!!!


2 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

I love this idea, Thanks SO much for letting us all know- I am going to post this on my blog as well. I hope you do not mind... I love it.

Amy Eds said...

What a GREAT idea!

Popular Posts