About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

April 20, 2009

Utah Co-op resources

I thought it would be nice to link up a few other co-op resources available in Utah. I mentioned in my previous post that I had wanted to try one of these but had never done one and I think it was because I didn't feel like I knew a lot about them and they weren't convenient for me. Even though there is not a co-op location for all of Utah, there are still quite a few pick up locations.

I'm definately no expert at co-op's, but the last post seemed to generate a lot of interest. So I thought I would post some resources for Utah co-op's.

Utah Co-op
1899 S Redwood Rd, A4
Salt Lake City, Utah
http://www.utahcoop.org/

Crossroads Co-op
*has many different food pick up locations (Ogden to Provo)
http://www.crossroads-u-c.org/cfc/index.html

Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op
*follow the directions in the previous post
http://02b8ce3.netsolstores.com/

If you don't see a convenient location - it's definately worth contacting the website to see what you can do about getting one where you live. I know the people from Bountiful Baskets (the one I tried) said that they are opening up new locations depending on the demand.

No comments:

Popular Posts