About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

April 16, 2009

Smith's is serving up some good deals this week

It feels like I haven't been grocery shopping in weeks. I guess I've picked up a few of the perishables and that's all. As I looked over the grocery lists this week, Smiths' seemed to have a lot of the things I was looking for. Here's a couple of pictures of what I picked up.





1 8 pk of Coke

1 loaf of Country Oven bread

5 bottles of Softsoap (these were $.64 each w/coupons from SS 3/29 - expires 4/18/09)

2 bottles of Kroger Alcohol

1 bottle of Kroger Hydrogen Peroxide

1 gallon of Minute Maid orange juice

1 box Kellogs Apple Jacks (each box of Kellogs cereal was $.68 w/coupons from RP 4/5 - expires 5/17/09)

1 box Kellogs Pops ($.68)

1 box Kellogs Fruit Loops (.$68)

4 bottles Suave shampoo/conditioner (3 bottles were $.30 each w/coupon from RP 3/1 and one bottle was $.88 - expires 5/24/09)

10 cups of Yoplait yogurt

6 Totino's pizzas

5 Grill Mates seasonings (FREE w/coupon RP 3/15 -expires 5/31/09)

1 head of broccoli


1 box Kellogs Raisin Bran Crunch ($.68)

1 box Kellogs Special K blueberry ($.68)

3 oranges

1 bunch of bananas

2 bags Don Julio corn chips

1 Pillsbury cresent rolls

1 bag of grapes

I paid $48.14 and saved $22.14 (that's 45%). I purchased 48 items, so that was about $1.00 per item. For not having gone shopping in a while - this was a pretty good trip to the store.

Want to share your great deals? Email me at callmestacy@yahoo.com and I'll post it!


*** Stay tuned, I signed up with a co-op and am getting my first delivery of fruits and vegetables on Saturday morning. I will post pictures and details when I get it. ***

2 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

I have been trying to follow your purchase ideas I mut say I am not as good.. I will keep trying. The food co-op is such a great resource.

J.J. said...

New here! What an awesome value. I should come back to get some more tips. I have heard of co-ops before but I have never nbeen around where one is to my knowledge. :)

Popular Posts