About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

June 10, 2008

One Day Sale at Albertson's

So, I had to visit Albertson's again today. My cart was so full earlier in the week that I couldn't fit all the things I really wanted into one cart. So I went again to pick up the last few things I still had coupons for on this sale.

While I was there, I noticed they were advertising a one day sale for Thursday, June 12th. I went to their ad online and did not see this information posted - so I thought I would post it today. I usually get my Smith's and Albertson's ads on Tuesday, but for some reason they weren't in the mail today. Maybe they'll come tomorrow.

Anyway, here's what's on sale for the 12th.


  • Red Seedless Grapes $.88/lb
  • Fresh Beef Round Rump Roast or Village Market Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $1.49/lb (First 8 lbs)
  • Pepsi Soft Drinks 12 pk, 12 oz cans 4 for $10 (First 4)
  • Albertson's Chunk Cheese 8 oz - select varieties 4 for $5 (First 4)
  • Albertson's Farm Fresh Large Eggs 18-ct. Grade AA $1.59 (First 1)
  • Starkist Solid White Albacore Tuna $.77 (First 4)
  • Fresh Chicken Tenders in the service deli $3.99 (First 4 lbs)
  • Breyers Ice Cream 48-56 oz select varieties $2.77 (First 2)
  • Gatorade, G2 Sports Drink, Tiger Thirst Quencher or Propel Fitness Water 20-32 oz Bottle select varieties $.69 (First 4)
  • Hershey's Candy Bar 1.4-2 oz select varieties 5 for $2 (First 5)
  • Huggies Baby Shaped or Supreme Big Pack Diapers 54-104 ct select varieties $19.99
  • Corona Beer 24 pk, 12 oz bottles select varieties, plus deposits where applicable $23.77

Watch the grocery smarts link (see Free class offer to the right) to get the updated list. I'm sure these items will show up in the next day or so - showing any coupons that may be associated with the sale price.

No comments:

Popular Posts