About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

June 8, 2008

Doing this a little backwards

So, as I've been working on my blog, I've gotten a little behind in publishing my great deals. I'm playing catch up. As you will probably notice, my favorite place to grocery shop is Albertsons. It's not the closest store to me (I live about 3 miles from the nearest Albertsons), but I know the layout of the store, I like most of the employee's and most of their sales include things my family uses often. Below you will see a few of the things I got on sale when I went shopping on 5/31/08.



Nectarines were $.98 lb - I paid $.90

John Morrell smoked sausage was $6.99 but with the sale and the in store coupon, plus the mfg coupon I paid $3.49 for each pkg.

Mission Chips were $4.19, but with the sale and the mfg coupon I paid $1.65 for each bag.

Yoplait yogurts (6 pk) were $3.49, with the sale and coupons, I paid $1.00 for each.

Cereal (General Mills) were $3.79 a box, with the sale and coupons I paid $1.10 for each box.

Cinnamon rolls were $2.39 each, but with in-store coupon, it made them $1.00 for each pkg.

Salad mix was $4.49, but with the in-store coupon it was $1.99.

Lastly - I forgot to put the potatoes I also purchased in the picture. I picked up a 5 lb bag of russet potatoes with their in-store coupon for $.99, it was regularly $2.29.

This was not everything that I bought, but it shows the great deals I came home with. I hope by showing you some of the deals I've come across, it will inspire you to want to save at the grocery store as well.

No comments:

Popular Posts