About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

June 15, 2008

Fruit Pizza Recipe - From Rhodes Bake-N-Serve

This is truly one of my most favorite desserts. I came across this recipe and decided to share it. I haven't tried this particular recipe (I usually use sugar cookie dough), but this looks good too.




Fresh Fruit Pizza
Savor the flavors of fresh summer fruits with this dreamy whipped cream fruit pizza.
9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed and risen
1-2 tablespoons milk
1-2 tablespoons sugar
8 ounces strawberry cream cheese spread
1 cup whipped topping
fresh fruit as desired

Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls to form a ball and roll into a 13-inch circle. Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar. Poke crust several times with a fork to prevent air bubbles from forming. Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes until light golden brown. Set aside to cool. Combine cream cheese spread and whipped topping and mix well. Spread over cooled crust. Top with your favorite fresh fruits.

Servings: 4 Serving size: 1/4 of pizzaAmount Per Serving: Calories 638, Calories from Fat 414, Total Fat 47gm, Saturated Fat 24gm,Cholesterol 140mg, Sodium 494mg, Total Carbohydrate 54gm, Dietary Fiber 2gm, Sugars 8gm, Protein 9gm,Vitamin A 28%, Iron 14%

No comments:

Popular Posts