About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

June 8, 2008

Confusing Sale

Don't get me wrong - I love the sales from Albertson's, but this week there were a lot of items on sale and it was a little confusing. It seriously took me about 2 hours to get my shopping done! I had to put the kids down and was gone shopping from 10 pm to 12 am. I usually don't spend that kind of time, but this was a good sale. So here's my whole shopping trip - yes, I got home at a little after midnight and then took a picture of my trip. I was pretty excited though.


As I start taking pictures of my shopping trips, you will get to see a lot of my kitchen. I will just mention a few of the really great deals I got. I hope you looked at the ad as well. I got 4 packages of bandaids for FREE (Yes - I will be the mom wearing Dora, Scooby Doo (2) and Spiderman). I got 2 packages of Albertson's Split Chicken Breasts w/ribs for $.96 lb. I paid $2.13 for one and $1.94 for the other. The chicken is hiding under the bananas. I got 6 boxes of Scotties tissue for $.62 each. I had 20 boxes of cereal that I paid about $1.00 for each box (there were several different sales going on with cereal). The grapes were also $.96 lb and I paid $1.86 for mine.

These are just a few of the deals I got. I also had $12 taken off of my total, due to the number of items I purchased in their sale categories. On top of that, I also earned $10 off of my next shopping trip because I spent $50 (on select items) between the dates of 5/28 to 6/24. All in all I spent $117.37 and saved $119.02 - pretty good for a 2 hour trip.

No comments:

Popular Posts