About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

July 15, 2010

Target and Couponing

Okay ~ let's face it, Target has some really cool things (most of the time). I like Target stuff a lot, but I've always thought it was a little expensive. About a year ago (maybe longer), I started hearing the buzz about Target Coupons and that you could use a Target Coupon with a manufacturer coupon. Hmmmm.....that sounds like a pretty good deal if you ask me. There's some real savings to be had when you combine the two. You can check out the latest Target coupons here and.....if you're really looking for some great match-ups check out Totally Target's blog. She's put some great buys and freebies together making sure you get the most bang for your buck (you'll want to scroll through some of her entries - not all of them are Target related)!

No comments:

Popular Posts