About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

July 23, 2010

Randomness....

Do you ever find yourself in a blogger funk? I think I've been there for a while. I guess we've just had too much fun this summer and blogging has really taken a backseat.

I'm dedicating today's blog to "stuff." It's a bunch of odds and ends, things I've liked and deals to be had.
1 - The first place I'm going to send you is to the Instant Win Games on Hip2Save's blog. I'm surprised at how many Instant Win games are out right now. So if you like this kind of stuff - give it a whirl.

2 - HouseParty - Have you heard of this site? It's so fun. You go to the website, sign up, apply to host a party and when you're selected you host the party, invite friends, neighbors, family - whomever. A few weeks before, HouseParty will send you a box full of goodies, samples, handouts, giveaways and coupons. Now you just need to send the invites and have the party revolving around the items you got. Prior to your party, the website has a lot of great ideas and support to help you along the way. So, what are you waiting for? Go sign up today :)
3 - Bountiful Baskets Co-op - If you haven't tried out a co-op you ought to. Where else can you get between 30 and 40lbs of fruits and veggies for $15? Usually you get about 6 or 7 varieties of fruits and veggies. Check out these previous links for more details. Currently ordering takes place on Monday nights starting at 8:00 pm and goes through Tuesday at midnight, with pickup the following Saturday morning.
4 - SwagBucks - Okay, we all use one search engine or another. Take advantage of using Swagbucks - especially on Fridays (the odds of winning bigger swagbucks and more often happen on Fridays). When you use this search engine to find things you start accumulating points that can be turned into prizes. Sign up today and start getting points towards great prizes!


5 - For Your Kitchen - I stumbled into this cute little Kitchen store a couple of months ago. It's family owned and run and they have some great stuff there. I signed my kids up for a kids class and I recently took a breadmaking class from them as well. Plus - they are an authorized Bosch store. Let me tell you - after taking that breadmaking class, it makes me wish I had a Bosch. I will be sending my hubby there for my birthday and Christmas though ;0) If you love cooking and need a kitchen tool or want to take a cooking class check out For Your Kitchen (they have some really good classes coming up). You can also catch up to them on Facebook to hear about their latest sales and helpful kitchen tips.

So that's it for now. I'm still teaching couponing classes if you're interested in hosting one. I can teach you how to save between 40% and 60% off of every grocery shopping trip. After taking the summer off - I'm starting to book again. Contact me at callmestacy@yahoo.com or 801-589-3946 to schedule your class.








No comments:

Popular Posts