About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

June 3, 2010

Want a newspaper deal that includes prices from 2 years ago?

You don't want to miss this great newspaper deal! Honestly, I haven't seen these prices in over 2 years (back when I originally started getting the papers). So here's the deal:

This is for the Salt Lake Tribune and the Deseret News only.

You get the weekend edition (Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the e-edition for the rest of the week). Price ~ $39, for 52 weeks (ONE WHOLE YEAR) ~ Total = $.75 per week!!!!!

You can't beat this price. You can't even pick up a newspaper at your local convenience store or Walmart for this price. This is for new subscriptions only.

If you've been thinking of ordering to get those additional coupons this is the best offer you can get. If you want to place your order, please contact me ASAP. I'm not sure when this sale will end, it could be any day at any time (we're at the mercy of the newspapers).

You can email me at callmestacy@yahoo.com or call me at 801-589-3946. I hope to hear from you soon :0) Hurry before it's GOING, GOING, ALMOST GONE!

No comments:

Popular Posts