About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

June 10, 2010

Newspaper prices - still the right price

I know - I sound like a broken record, but I have really good intentions. The Salt Lake Papers have extended their great price. I was sure it would end early this week, but it hasn't. If you're still debating on whether to get the paper or not, this is the best time to order.

I teach free couponing classes and can show you how to save between 40% and 60% (sometimes even more) every shopping trip.

Give me a call - I can set you up with this spectacular deal $39 for a whole year of Sunday papers (also includes Friday, Saturday and e-edition). This is $.75 a week (new subscriptions only).

I turn in my orders in on Friday evenings and your subscription will start the following weekend. 801.589.3946 - Call today to start getting your papers next week!

No comments:

Popular Posts