About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

June 6, 2010

Newspaper deal is almost gone....

Wow - you put the newspaper on sale and you get a response! I'm so glad that many of you have been able to "cash in" on this great deal! So many of us rely on coupons just to make ends meet (at least I do).

I mentioned before that we don't have an end date on this newspaper sale, but I know it won't last. I'm waiting to hear word (tomorrow) if we've run out of time.

Remember if you want the best deal I've seen in several years on the Salt Lake Tribune or the Deseret News - now is the time to act!

These papers can be delivered throughout most of Utah and because they are the biggest papers in the state they also come with added coupons several times a year (a benefit that other newspapers don't get).

It's only $.75 a week, for one year. That makes it $39 for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday papers along with the e-edtion. Trust me, in one to two shopping trip (using coupons) you will make up the cost ($39) of your year long subscription. This is a valuable offer and you don't want to miss out.

Call me if you'd like to pick up the Salt Lake Tribune or Deseret News - 801-589-3946.

No comments:

Popular Posts