About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

March 22, 2010

Update on Jewels by Park Lane Convention

I'm so excited I have to share!!!! It was confirmed today that the piece of jewelry that you'll be receiving at the convention is worth $99 WoOT, wOOt!!!!

So, you know how I mentioned earlier that there's a possiblity of getting something worth $400? Well, let me just tell you it will be worth making yourself known to the CEO, Scott LeVin. He likes to carry these pricey little pieces in his pockets (wink, wink....if ya know what I mean).

So don't forget to sign up soon. You won't want to miss your chance to get your hands on a nice piece of jewelry.

Oh, and don't let me forget....there will be drawings for "sets" of jewelry. These are really nice sets too. I've seen some of them.

So for $12, you get a light lunch, a fashion show and a piece of jewelry (VALUED at $99)! Sounds like I'll be getting the better end of the deal. I can't wait!

No comments:

Popular Posts