About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

March 1, 2010

March is here - that means new coupons!!!

It's time to take advantage of those new online coupons! Every month there are new ones. It's better to print them now because the manufacturer only puts a certain number out there and you want to be able to take advantage of the ones you'll use. You can access them here or use the coupon bar in the upper right corner of my blog.

No comments:

Popular Posts