About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

March 31, 2010

Cassie's Mother's Day Jewelry Special

I've talked about Jewels By Park Lane before. Cassie, is a good friend of mine and she's offering some pretty good deals on some beautiful jewelry just in time for Mother's Day.

Have you checked out the Jewels by Park Lane?

If you're in the market for a nice piece(s) of jewelry for your mom or maybe for yourself, you can't pass this deal up. I've easily spent $25 on a nice piece of jewelry at just about any major Mall store out there. Did that mall store give me the opportunity to pick another piece of jewelry for just $12 and have it valued up to $100? HECK NO!

Make sure you check out Jewels by Park Lane and then give Cassie a call (801-776-6600 or 801-668-8866) to set up your order before April 8th to ensure delivery by Mother's Day.

You can also find Cassie, at Utah Homes Best Buys. They highlight good values on their featured listing page and updated lists with foreclosures and HUD homes.


No comments:

Popular Posts