About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

October 29, 2008

Not every grocery trip is worthy of a picture

I'm sure that as you go along you will have these kinds of shopping trips. I went to the store yesterday and it was just one of those trips. You know....the one's where everything you need is NOT on sale. I had one of those trips. I'm just here to say that not all sales are equal. I was a little discouraged yesterday. I spent $102.13 and only saved $53.14. Not one of my best trips to the store - I would have to say. But now that I have a grundle of candy, the chicken, carrots, noodles and celery for the soup I need to make for the trunk or treat, I've put all that behind me. I also picked up some new plastic bowls (for the kids - to match the ones I already have), sunflower seeds (for hubby), bread (just to have a couple of extra loaves)....etc.... I chose to go to Albertson's again and the up side to this trip was that I did earn another 5% off a future grocery trip (I have to use both of mine before the end of November). Let's hope that this upcoming sale at Albertson's (the one the mgr of my local Albertsons' said would be really, really good) is really worth it! I'm ready to cash in.

I just wanted to check in and let you know that even though I coupon well - this was not one of my shining moments and it happens to all of us. :(

No comments:

Popular Posts