About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

October 4, 2008

Cashin' In on the Blue Light Special




So I gathered my coupons and headed to Kmart on Thursday night. I just haven't had time to post my great finds until today. I was pretty impressed at what I got and the price I paid.

In total I paid $47.77! I'd say I got a pretty good haul (expecially candy for Halloween).


I don't remember the exact prices, but I do know what I got for free and what I paid less than a dollar for etc.. That's the way I'll list the items.







2 bags of Huggies


1 bag Little Swimmers


8 bags of candy ($1.50 a bag - lowest I've seen all season)


5 Scrubbing Bubbles Actions Scrubbers

$1 or LESS

1 tube of Colgate toothpaste

1 Dawn Dishwashing liquid pump

1 Greased Lightning cleaner

3 Sunsilk Shampoo/Conditioner

3 Dove Shampoo/Conditioner





FREE


3 Pert Shampoo/Conditioner

4 Gillette Shampoo/Conditioner

5 Juicy Juice (8 pk)

4 Hershey Dark Chocolate Bars



I have to admit - I'm addicted to finding deals. I hate to pay full price for anything!!!

Take a close look at these items, you may see some of them at a class near you. If you'd like me to teach you how I did this - contact me (callmestacy@yahoo.com) to set up a class. Trust me it's worth it! It's the best 30-60 minutes you'll spend learning in a long time.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I am so bummed that I missed out on this deal, especially the Juicy Juice. We went camping. It was fun, rainy and perfect. I will have to catch it next time!

Popular Posts