About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

March 29, 2011

Mio - have you tasted it yet?

I'm dedicating the next few blogs to some things I've recently tried and have really liked.

The first is a new product called Mio. I signed up a few weeks ago to get a free sample. It comes in this handy little convenient bottle that is easy to take with you if you need. I received the Fruit Punch flavor.



My kids each got a cup of water and we squirted a small amount in each cup. My kids inhaled it and asked for more. I tasted it and couldn't believe the flavor punch! For just a small squirt it really tasted delicious. The sample also came with a $1.00 coupon. I've now purchased the Peach Mango and the Strawberry Watermelon and love them all!


We're not big punch drinkers here at my house, but my kids beg for this. I think it's great that they are drinking more water too. You can also add this to any clear soda and it tastes great - kind of like the flavored drinks you can get at a restaurant.


The best part is that in the Sunday paper you just got, there was a $1.00 coupon for Mio (SS 3/27). So if you haven't tried Mio - here's a pretty good deal. One bottle costs about $3.50. If you live in Utah, the Target ad also had a great buy. You get a 24 pk of Arrowhead water when you purchase 2 Mio Drink Enhancers.


Mio comes in Fruit Punch, Strawberry Watermelon, Berry Pomegranate, Peach Mango, Sweet Tea and Peach Tea. Each bottle has 24 servings - a pretty good and tasty buy if you ask me!


Hopefully you get a chance to try some soon!


No comments:

Popular Posts