About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

May 10, 2010

Free kids glasses at Target Optical


Not only did we jump into braces recently, but we also needed glasses for my daughter. We actually got a really good deal on her glasses at the place we got her original pair, but I saw today on Pinching Your Pennies that you can get a free pair of glasses from Target Optical.

A couple of weeks ago, my daughter took a tumble at recess and managed to scratch her glasses pretty good. I got to thinking that a second pair of glasses would be a really good thing right now! So here's the deal :)


  • 1 pair per househould per year (ages 5-12)

  • you need a valid prescription (or you can pay for an exam at Target)

  • only a select variety available and you can also purchase an additional $25 extended warranty

  • you also need to call your local Target to make an appt.

So if you find yourself in the same boat - check out Target Optical for a free pair :)

~Thanks PYP!




No comments:

Popular Posts