About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

May 18, 2010

Cyndi took advantage of Smith's Double coupons!

I recently taught a Grocery Smarts, couponing class at Cyndi's house. I'm so excited for her! She had her coupons in hand and went shopping on Monday (yesterday) and really cashed in. Look at what she got for $43.00! Cyndi paid about $.57 per item and there were 76 items. Before the double coupons were factored in her total was about $150!

She even did better than me! I spent $42.xx, but my original bill was $111.xx.

Congratulations Cyndi!

If you'd like to learn how to save between 40% and 60% (and sometimes more - see above) on every grocery trip I can teach you how. It's a free class - you can email me at callmestacy@yahoo.com or call me at 801-589-3946.

No comments:

Popular Posts