About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

February 12, 2010

Kents Early Bird Sale - Saturday, Feb 13th

This was posted by Jonafifi on PYP - Thank You!!!

I don't know about you, but I've certainly spent a lot of time wallowing in pain over the loss of Albertsons. I think I've found another great place to get a lot of deals. I've enjoyed shopping at Kents over the years, but I have to say they really do a spectacular Early Bird sale. If you haven't shopped one yet, it's well worth checking out. Just so you know what to expect - the parking lot will be FULL, grocery carts maybe few and far between - so grab one if you see one, the store will be packed, but the deals are sooo good and the customer service is superior! There will be a checker at each station and if you come during their early bird hours (6 am to noon) they'll treat you with a donut and milk/juice. Here's a list of what they will have on sale.

Bananas (2lbs) $0.88

10lb bag extra, extra, extra diet lean ground beef $1.79/lb

16 oz WF sweet cream butter 3/$5 (this is a good price to stock up and you can freeze your butter)

Deli Norbest turkey breast or Kretschmar smoked turkey $1.99/lb

2.6 Armour lunchmakers $0.79

family pack beef stew meat $2.29/lb

20lb box boneless skinless chicken breast or tenders $29.80 ($1.49/lb) (I don't often see the price of chicken any lower than this. The box will come with 4, 5lb sealed bags. It's easy to share, can or just keep frozen)

family pack boneless center cut pork loin chops or roast $1.79/lb

family pack boneless beef New York steaks $2.99/lb

1/2 gal Russells ice cream 2/$5

broccoli or cauliflower $0.59/lb

boneless beef rump roast $1.79/lb

24 pk 1/2 liter bottles WF water 2/$5

deli style roast beef $4.99/lb

bakery 12 ct muffins $3.99

Asparagus 2lbs/$3 (gotta love the first signs of Spring)

9 ct C&B Maddox turkey steaks $7.99

family pack boneless beef top round steaks and london broils $1.99/lb

6 oz meadow gold yogurt 3/$0.99

2lb WF medium cheddar cheese $3.69 ea (I always buy my cheese in bulk and shred it myself and then freeze it. You can find a coupon for cheese by clicking on the coupon box, upper right. It's $1.00 off any 2lb block - making this deal even better. You can print it twice).

deli bulk cut cheddar cheese$1.88/lb

6 pk 24 oz bottles Pepsi 4/$11

9oz Tony's pouches and thin crispy pizza $0.88

Armour 6 oz sizzle n serve sausage $0.79

20-24 oz white and wheat farm bread 5/$5

2 ltr Dr Pepper flavors 2/$1

25lb WF sugar $9.99

Bakery 10 ct peanut butter bars $2.49

Here's a link to their online ad (left bottom - Roy store) to see what else is on sale this week. Thanks to Jonafifi who originally posted this on PYP :0)

Happy shopping - maybe I'll see you there :0)

No comments:

Popular Posts