About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

February 16, 2010

Good Things Utah and PYP

As a busy mom, I don't get a chance to watch some of the fun shows I'd like to watch during the day, but I did catch a segment on Good Things Utah this morning.

Rebecca Pickett of PYP, was back to talk about the Smith's Daytona sale. She spelled it out so easily and walked you through the ease of using online coupons and matching them up with a local sale.

Check out the video clip from GTU this morning and you too, can take advantage of this great sale.

Remember: you can only print 2 online coupons (for each item) per computer. Never, never, never copy an online coupon. Fraud hurts all of us - especially when stores limit or will not take online coupons anymore.

If you haven't had a chance to check out Pinching Your Pennies website - it's well worth it.

Good Luck - take advantage of this great sale this week!

No comments:

Popular Posts