About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

January 14, 2010

Old Navy Clearance (75% off)

Get ready for some good deals! All stores are putting their already clearanced items (currently at 50% off ) down to 75% off. The sale goes from 1/15 to 1/18. Stores are open from 9 am to 9 pm.

Don't forget to pick up your coupons before you go. Click on this link to take you to their online coupon site. The really good coupons have already been snatched up, but here's what I was able to find.

If you take the green headband off of the girl wearing it and move it to the girl on the right (purple pants) it pulls up a coupon for 10% off an in store purchase.

Also move the yoga mat from the girl on the far left to the girl in the pink jacket and get 15% off womens yoga pants.

It seems like these coupons move around a bit, so if these might be a little different when you look.

If you click on all the girls shoes the coupon for $50 off of $100 comes up, but they were all gone.

The water bottle moves and supposedly if you put it by her mouth a coupon pops up as well, but I couldn't get it to come up.

Good luck - maybe you'll find something better! Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Popular Posts