About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

January 4, 2010

2010 Savings Tracker

Confession Time:

I must admit that I've really had a hard time setting some New Year's Resolutions. For some reason, the motivation is just missing for me. There are at least 100 things that I know I should be working on, but can't bring myself to commit.

One of my good friends (Tonya ~ thank you) sent me this link today. I'd never seen this before and I think this may be that little incentive I need to keep track of my grocery spending habits. I know that I always come out ahead when I use coupons, I've just never put it down where I can visually see it.

Check out The Coupon Project Blog. This wonderful mom has come up with an Excel Spreadsheet that tracks your grocery spending and savings.

Confession #2:

I am a total failure when it comes to balancing the checkbook/debit card/bank account!

Even though I am totally excited about this new spreadsheet and I'm committing to it right now - I just hope I can remember to do all my data entry. This will truly show me how much my savings at the end of the year will be.

You heard it right here, right now... I am going to maintain this spreadsheet in 2010 so I can see for myself and show my coupon classes the true savings that coupons bring!

By the way - if you're interested in hosting a free coupon class (moms group, neighbors, friends, relatives, church groups etc....), let me know (callmestacy@yahoo.com or 801-589-3946). I've still got a few January dates and I'm booking ahead as well.

I certainly hope this Savings Tracker will help you too :)

1 comment:

Shalamar said...

I wanted to leave a comment and let ya know I posted my lastest savings if you wanted to check it out. It's so exciting!! LOL. I remembered you said to let you know if we blog about it so here ya go. My blog is private so check your junk mail for an invite.

Popular Posts