About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

December 16, 2009

Emerald Dry Roasted Peanuts & Hershey candy bars - Smiths

Smiths has their Emerald Dry Roasted peanuts (some were lightly salted as well) on sale for $.50 (YES - $.50 for a 16 oz plastic bottle). I picked some us yesterday even though the sale started today. You should be able to find them near the sale items for the week. These would make great gifts or even to put down in your food storage. The bottles I bought were good through May of 2011!~


They are on sale for $1.50 a bottle, but each (0r most) of the bottles have a $1.00 coupon on top (make sure to grab those bottles) and it makes each bottle $.50. The ad mentioned "while supplies last" so I'd get there quick to grab this great deal!


***I also noticed that Smiths had their large Hershey's candy bars on sale 5 for $5 - another popular gift and treat this time of year.***


No comments:

Popular Posts