About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day Deals

I'm sure there are many deals being offered. Here's a few that I thought you'd like:

Applebee's Veteran's and active-duty men and women are entitled to a free entree at Applebee's on Veteran's Day. Just stroll in, identify yourself as a vet or a member of the military, and order off the menu.

Krispy Kreme To honor America's service men and women, Krispy's giving veterans and active military personnel who visit any participating U.S. Krispy Kreme store on Veteran's Day one free donut of his or her choosing

Outback Steakhouse If you're active duty military or a veteran you can grab a free Bloomin Onion and drink at Outback Steakhouse.

~ I just personally wanted to thank anyone that is a Veteran or in the military for keeping me safe and preserving the freedoms I enjoy daily! You men and women deserve a day of recognition!~

No comments:

Popular Posts