About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

November 3, 2009

E-coupons on your Smiths/Kroger card

I've blogged about this before, but it's always worth repeating! Now that Albertson's has officially closed their doors in Utah (except for a few locations - here's a link to a friends blog for exact locations that are still open) the options for grocery shopping are limited. If you're like me, I always want a good deal.

Smith's sells Kroger brands. Did you know that you can automatically load coupons onto your Smith's card?

Here are a few links where you can load your Smith's card number into the system and fill it with coupons so when you go shopping and scan your card, it automatically gives you the coupon discount. No cutting, clipping or headache at the register. Easy Peasy!

P&G eSAVER

Shortcuts.com

Happy Shopping! If you want to learn a few shortcuts and savings tips - let me know, I teach a great FREE coupon class :D) (callmestacy@yahoo.com)

1 comment:

*~Petra~* said...

Found you on Blog Frog! Added a link. I love teaching frugality and live in Utah too! Thanks for your work. -Petra from frugalityville.blogspot.com

Popular Posts