About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

May 26, 2009

My shopping trip (a few days ago)

I don't know about you, but I had a great Memorial Day weekend. It was busy and I just haven't had a chance to post what I bought last Friday. It was a pretty good sale (still is - through tonight).
(Sorry it's kinda fuzzy - I've been having some issues with the camera lately)
1 DiGiorno Flatbread Melt (free)

1 Kashi meal (free)

3 boxes Keebler Graham Crackers

3 bags Kraft marshmallows

3 pkgs Hershey's chocolate

4 Kraft dressings (free)

1 pkg Albertson's hot dog buns
1 bottle Planters Dry Roasted nuts
5 Gatorades
5 Kraft BBQ sauce
3 pkgs Bar S Hot dogs
1 pkg Bar S bologna
1 bag Cheetos
2 Juicy Juice
4 Darigold milk
4 bags Pepperidge Farms goldfish
6 cups Kraft Easy Mac
4 tubes Colgate toothpaste
5 Skintimate shaving gel
1 8pk Coke (missing in picture)
Spent $57.78
Saved $102.23
58 items - spent about $1.00 each

I have to say that I also shopped at a different Albertson's this week. I was very impressed with the Layton store! I talked with the store mgr and she was very nice. I even found a few extra coupons that I could use in the store on the items I was going to purchase that night!!!! I'll definately be back.

No comments:

Popular Posts