About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

February 9, 2011

My Get Together - Yoplait Yogurt

I've posted about My Get Together before. Recently, I got a chance to host a Yoplait Yogurt party. It was so fun. As many of you know I love to teach people about couponing and I tied one of my last classes into my Yoplait Yogurt party. Unfortunatley, I didn't get any pictures because I was busy teaching the class. I brought my daughter along to help. It was fun to stop by the store prior to the class and pick out all the different flavors. I was actually quite amazed at the variety of flavors. We bought 30 cups (regular, lite and whipped varieties).

I had about 20-25 people in my coupon class and I wanted the yogurt to be a surprise for my guests at the end of the class. My daughter wheeled in a cart full of all the yogurts and everyone was very pleasantly surprised. It gave me a good chance to talk about My Get Together parties and the fun things that were sent. I even got this fun scrapbooking book by Nancy O'Dell.


I was really excited to do this party. Not only was it fun, but my family already loves Yoplait Yogurt. It tastes great and it's a great source of calcium. It's also a quick and easy go to snack for my kids in between school, sporting activities and just because.

Here's a few recipes that I got in my party box. I haven't tried them yet, but they look YUMMY!

Southwest Taco Dip

2lb container of Yoplait All natural fat free plain yogurt

1 pkg Old El Paso taco seasoning mix

1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing

1/4 c fresh cilantro

1 green onion

1 tomato

Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips or fresh veggies

Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip

8 oz. container raspberry reduced-fat cream cheese spread

1/2 cup marshmallow creme

6 oz. container Yoplait Original Lemon Burst yogurt

Serve with assorted fresh fruit pieces or berries

Don't forget to take advantage of Yoplait's Million Cup Giveaway. Grab your free cup of yogurt before this offer disappears!

If you're interested in hosting one of these parties - check out My Get Together!



No comments:

Popular Posts