About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

September 17, 2010

MyGetTogether Party

Have you ever heard of MyGetTogether? It's new and it's from General Mills. Because I already signed up for Pssst (their product trials department), they invited me to MyGetTogether. I just signed up for both the Hamburger Helper and the Chex Mix parties they are offering.

I got this in the mail yesterday - just in time for a fun "Girly" party next week! It came with:



5 boxes of Cheeseburger Macaroni

1 box of their new Whole Grain - Honey Mustard Chicken

A fun Hamburger Helper Sponge Mitt (my kids already love it!)

A serving bowl

And a stack of coupons to hand out


They are also offering a Chex Mix party (I think I'm scheduled to do this one too....I'll keep you posted). Make sure you go to MyGetTogether and sign up. You never know what kind of fun parties you'll end up hosting! What could be more fun than friends, family and the party sent to you?

No comments:

Popular Posts