About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

October 20, 2009

Kents may be my new Albertsons

I don't know about your circumstances, but we've had the flu at our house. We were told by the doctor, it wasn't the piggy flu, but it was definately the flu (my guess it was the piggy flu - that's what's going around). Anyway, I seriously haven't been shopping in weeks. It hit us at the beginning of October and really took me down (thus - the lack of posts....sorry).

After I started feeling better, I wanted to catch Kents sale this week because of the General Mills cereal sale. I was pretty happy with what I got. Check it out.


1 bag of breadsticks

1 gallon Western Family OJ

2 bottles of Western Family apple cider

18 boxes of General Mills cereal

1 bag of Dirty chips (new brand - wanted to try them out)

3 bags of Don Julio tortillas (great for freezing)

4 cans of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup

15 cans of Swanson beef and chicken broth

2, 6pks of Trix yogurt

6 cans of Spaghettios

6 pears

6 Yoplait yogurts

2 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks

2 boxes Nature Valley granola bars

3 pkgs of Kraft cheese

1 bag of Clover Club chips

I bought 75 items and paid $61.13, thats about $.82 for each item. The bottom of my receipt says I saved $71.96 this shopping trip. Not bad.....you may see more of these shopping trips. Stay tuned

Kents is located in Roy and Brigham City. Here's a link to their online ads. You can also check out PYP for updated grocery lists.





1 comment:

Michele said...

Awesome job! I recently had one of these trips at Albertsons! I bought 52 items for abt $65 and saved $75. Then I went again the following week and bought another 19 items for like $18 and saved $26!!!!

Popular Posts