About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

May 24, 2010

Summer Movie Programs

With Summer right around the corner, I'm sure we'll all be looking for cheap and cool places to hang out!

Here's a link to the Cinemark Summer Movie Program.

I went by the Syracuse 6 theaters over the weekend and picked up a form with their movies. (They usually post their summer movies online, but I haven't seen them yet, so here's a quick run down).

Week 1 Tale of Despereaux (Jun 7-10)

Week 2 Monsters vs. Aliens (Jun 14-17)

Week 3 Water Horse (Jun 21-24)

Week 4 Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Jun 28-Jul 1)

Week 5 Shrek the Third (Jul 5-8)

Week 6 Aliens in the Attic (Jul 12-15)

Week 7 Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (Jul 19-22)

Week 8 Shorts (Jul 26-29)

Week 9 The Tooth Fairy (Aug 2-5)

Week 10 How to Train Your Dragon (Aug 9-12)

***Show times will be at 10:00 am and 12:10 pm. Purchase the punch passes for $12.00 and $6.00 will go directly to support your school and the PTA. Kids will also recieve a dollar off concessions. All movies will be G or PG. (The form, I picked up said it would be going home with kids at school - otherwise you can pick one up at the theaters). If you don't buy a punch pass, all movies above will be $2.00 per ticket at the box office.***

No comments:

Popular Posts