About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

August 7, 2008

Welcome Home Gift Pack - freebie

Welcome home gift pack from Right@home.

Each gift pack includes a free 10-count pack of medium Ziploc® Brand Zip 'n Steam™ Microwave Steam Cooking Bags and one Glade® Air Infusions® in Clean Linen™ fragrance. These products will help you enjoy the time you spend at home, doing the things you love.

In addition, each gift pack includes coupons for Pledge®, Oust®, Glade® and Shout® products-with a total value of $3.80. Use them yourself or share with a friend.

Hurry though - only the first 10,000 people to fill out the form will get one. Offer expires 8/31/08.

http://rightathome.com/offers/August2008/

No comments:

Popular Posts