About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

July 17, 2008

Real Deals Home Decor & Rod Works Sale




Lets Celebrate Pioneer DayWith an Open House at Real Deals on Home Decor
TUESDAY, July 22 from 4-8:30PM!

*Summer Sale! 50% off and more on fabulous decor!*Refreshing Refreshments!*Free Gift for coming in while supplies last!*Enter to Win a Bistro Set for your Patio (Our Biggest Giveaway EVER)!!*Bring in this email for 20% off any 1 item (excludes furniture & Clearance Items)

Bountiful 37 N Main St
Layton 1320 E Hwy 193 SteA8


**********************************************************
Rod Works News
July 2008 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Starting Friday, July 18th Select Spring merchandise 50% Off!

Rod Works is getting ready for our new Fall product.
Select Spring items are now 50% Off
until gone at all four locations.

So what are you waiting for?
Hurry in for the best selection.

No returns on clearance items.
Clearance items cannot be combined with any other offer.


No comments:

Popular Posts